Breaking News: Round Three is Cancelled! Due to already soggy track and anticipated rain we will postpone until 10/27.


Facebook Feed

The Track is closed the 3rd Friday and Saturday of each month 

Want To be a Sponsor of KCKA?
Care enough to be a sponser of the series? Want to help the club grow? Now is your opportunity! 
Click here for more info or email  [email protected]  for more information!